Foods to Avoid on the Keto Diet Plan
There are many great diets out there and the keto diet is certainly one of them. Be sure to do your research before starting the keto diet, since there are quite a few foods you must avoid in order to lose weight and reach ketosis.
For any dieter out there looking to adopt keto or any other intensive weight loss diet, remember: with persistence and patience you will succeed!
- Fruit: apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, watermelon, peaches, grapefruits
- Grains and Starches: wheat, rice, rye, oats, corn, millet, quinoa, buckwheat
- Grain Products: breads, cereal, pasta, popcorn, granola
- Sweeteners: sugar, honey, agave, Splenda, corn syrup
- Low-Fat Dairy: skim milk, fat-free yogurt, low cheese, cream cheese